Monday, April 16, 2012

Link: D&D Mystara Gazetteer series reviews

Lowell at Age of Ravens finished his series of reviews of the classic Mystara Gazetteer series for Basic/Expert D&D last week. I never picked up any of the Gazetteers, and this series helped me discover what I was missing. Each review is an overview of what you will find in the book along with ways to use the material in a campaign, regardless of rules system. Links to each review are here; the wrap-up and final thoughts are here.

3 comments:

Lowell Francis said...

Thanks for the shout out!

Jack Tyler said...

Hey, Kaiju - Just discovered your site through Back to the Keep, where we are fellow followers. Your interests line up remarkably with mine, and I will be signing up to follow as soon as I post this comment.

Consider this your invitation to visit me at www.jackshideout.weebly.com. I'm just getting set up over there, but there is a link back to my old Blogger site, and I already have some items in place. You won't be part of a "body count;" you can't even sign up to follow, but you may enjoy yourself. Looking forward to seeing you there - Jack

Jack Tyler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.